Your Source for Chiropractic Care in Chino Hills
Chiropractic care provides natural, holistic healing to people suffering from musculoskeletal conditions, chronic pain, long-term medical conditions and more. At Baeks Chiropractic Health Center in Chino, we help patients with relief from their many aches and pains. From headaches to back pain, knee pain, sprains, strains and more, we're your source for healing and wellness because for the residents of Chino, pain relief is achievable.
Using a Variety of Chiropractic Methods in Chino
At Baeks Chiropractic Health Center, we use the following methods to help patients heal from personal injury and auto accident injuries:
- Spinal adjustment - Spinal adjustment is a technique that realigns the vertebrae of the spine. Over time, the joints of the spine can become compressed and imbalanced, and as a result, the spinal cord can become pinched. This pinching of the spinal cord can cause miscommunications between the brain and the rest of the body, resulting in health problems and pain. Spinal adjustment returns the spine to its original state, providing much needed pain relief and helping patients return to their normal state of health.
- Cold laser therapy - Cold lasers are used to stimulate blood flow and heal injured parts of the body. This non-invasive technology is used to soothe sore muscles without use of addictive medications.
- Stretches and exercises - Chiropractors teach patients to perform stretches and exercises as a part of their healing regimen. Patients perform these stretches and exercises in their homes and during their free time, and also under the supervision of the chiropractor at the clinic. Performing therapeutic stretches and exercises on a regular basis can help patients speed up the healing process after a personal injury, occupational injury or car accident.
- Nutrition counseling - Nutrition counseling services help patients get the energy they need to recover from medical conditions and injuries. Nutrition counseling services also help patients stay healthy after their recovery.
- Acupuncture - This alternative form of medicine helps patients by stimulating pressure points in the body. Based on the idea that the body's systems are all connected, acupuncture helps patients heal and can also provide relief from chronic medical conditions.
We Treat a Range of Injuries and Conditions
At Baeks Chiropractic Health Center, we treat patients experiencing a range of problems, including:
- Back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Knee injuries
- Sports injuries
- Muscle strains
- Injuries from slips, trips and falls
Contact Your Chino Hills Chiropractor Today!
For the residents of Chino, pain relief is possible with your Chino Hills chiropractor! Whether you've recently experienced an auto accident injury, have been diagnosed with a long-term chronic medical condition or maybe your new to chiropractic treatment, Baeks Chiropractic Health Center is here to help! To find out more or to make an appointment, contact your chiropractor in Chino at 909.548.6868.