Sports Injury Relief With Our Chino Hills Chiropractor
Dr. Alex Baek, our sports-injury chiropractor in Chino, invites you and your family to visit Baeks Chiropractic Health Center for relief. Chiropractic care for sports injuries provides speedier recovery, decreased pain and returns you strong and more limber than before. We commend your desire to remain physically active and participate in the sports you enjoy.
If you or a family member has been injured while participating in athletics, Dr. Baek provides gentle and effective treatment options. We care for weekend athletes, high school athletes, fitness participants, runners and more who want freedom of movement, the health benefits and mind-boosting euphoria that come from remaining physically active. Do not let an injury prevent you from physical exercise. Chiropractic care brings you immediate pain relief and long-lasting benefits.
Sports Injuries Treated at Baeks Chiropractic Health Center
Our health team offers services for a variety of sports injuries. Whether your injury is sudden or has been creeping up on you over the years, we position your body for healing. Then, we educate you on the importance of corrective exercises and nutritional support to meet your current and future health needs. Some of the injuries we provide care for include:
- Plantar fasciitis- if you are experiencing pain in the bottom of your foot, Dr. Baek evaluates your condition and delivers gentle adjustments to reduce inflammation and discomfort.
- Runner's knee- this condition may occur suddenly or as the result of years of improper technique or poor footwear. Our Chino chiropractor adjusts your knees and hips to alleviate pain and help prevent future recurrences.
- Tennis elbow- the repetitive motions of tennis may cause your elbow inflammation, pain or limited mobility.
- Back pain- pain in your upper, middle or lower back may be the result of poor posture, overuse or other conditions such as sciatica or a herniated disc.
- Muscle strain- if you overwork your muscles or progress too quickly, muscle strains may occur. These are successfully healed with chiropractic care.
- Joint sprain- a sprained ankle or shoulder also responds well to chiropractic adjustments. Dr. Baek gently places your joints into a natural alignment to eliminate pain, inflammation and loss of motion.
Chiropractic Care for Sports Injuries in Chino
Dr. Baek may use x-rays or other examinations to determine the extent of your sports injuries in Chino. Through this process, our Chino chiropractor gains a better understanding of the depths of the injury and can develop the best care plan to treat your concerns. Chiropractic adjustments to your spine and joints are our typical approach. When your body is in a healthy alignment, it recovers faster and without chronic concerns. At Baeks Chiropractic Health Center, we also offer acupuncture. This treatment option helps eliminate inflammation and increase energy flow to your injured areas. Acupuncture stimulates healing at the cellular level and lessens your pain. For more information regarding our sports injury treatment options, to speak with our chiropractor or to schedule your free consultation, please contact us today!